CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowed In with my new Camera!!!








I know as long as I have lived here we have never had a snow day like this (or a snow week I should say). Last week it started to snow on Sunday and I didn't get to go to work all week since the weather was mild and we didn't have any of our patients coming in. That means I was stuck here at home with nothing to do but watch TLC and go to the gym, which I did only 3 times. Anyway, it is now the next Sunday and I have been off work for 10 days or so and I really miss work. With the looks of things now, I will not be going all week until things get better especially since my car is stuck in a foot plus of snow and ice. We missed the Hill Family Christmas today and it was hard not going. We will make it up by staying over at my parents on Christmas Eve to spend more time with the family we missed.
For my Christmas gift for probably the rest of my life I got a Nikon D60 camera which I have wanted for a long time and didn't think I would be able to get until it finally went on big time sale at Costco and we picked it up on Friday night. Thank goodness we did it then because as soon as Saturday morning hit, there was snow covering the streets and we could not go anywhere which means we are really snowed in!!! I have been taking a lot of pics with it though so I figured I would post some of my favorites.

0 comments: