CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Car Brake In!!!

Today was just one of those days in which we needed to get out of our house since we have been pretty much snowed in for a week. I have not worked in over a week because of the weather so it seems like an eternity. Anyways, we decided to try and drive to the gym which was a sucess and it was nice to get out. We had a nice workout and decided since we were out we wanted to get some dinner and enjoy it while we can. We ate at Baja Fresh and when we came out our car had been broken into on the passenger side right where I sit. My yoga bag (which I take everytime I go to the gym whether it was for yoga class or not) was gone. In it was my keys,cell phone,ipod and my yoga mat of course which I had just gotten about a month ago. The window is smashed and there is glass all over the passenger side of the car. We have spent the last hour or so looking for quotes and how to get a new cell phone without having to pay an arm and a leg. I just thought I would share my frustration and for some reason it makes me feel better. Nice holiday time hugh?

2 comments:

The Smeads said...

Oh man! That is so lame. I swear this time of year people are so desperate! I am so sorry! Besides the break in I hope you guys are able to go see your family for Christmas. Please give them my love!

Ingham's said...

Yes we were able to see them and it was great. We actually spend Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day over there which we have not done for a long time. I hope you guys had a wonderful time too and Ethan had a great first Christmas. I will give them your love and you do the same for me. How is Adrianne feeling?