CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tree

Yesterday we were able to spend the morning and early afternoon up on the mountain with some of our closest friends the Morris'. We left around 9am and stopped and the famous "Joe's Doughnuts" in Sandy which I have not done for a long time. We headed up towards Mt.Hood and took a route Kyle and I had never seen which was really nice to see even though it would have been nicer if there was not as much fog. We drove towards the top of the hill, parked and walked around to find the perfect trees to cut down. We do not have our own place again yet so we didn't get a tree (they got two). I was able to take a few great pics of the kids as well as a few group shots which we have not had in a while. We had a great time with them (we always do). I will post the pics when I get home tonight or tomorrow sometime.

0 comments: