CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back To School!!!

After 15 years of going to school non-stop and taking a 2 year break, I have decided to go back to school. I will be going to summer school and probably more in the fall before applying to nursing school soon after. I realized with the economy right now, it is hard to find a good job even with the bachelors I have now. Not to say I don't have a good job now (which I do) and I really enjoy it but I really want to pursue my career in working with obese children. I am so excited to begin this new journey. I will keep everyone posted as things move along further.
I noticed I have not blogged in a while so I figured I should probably do so. Kyle and I are still waiting to hear about the transfer to the Dalles. It would be a big move and exciting adventure for us so we will see what happeneds with that. My grandpa has recently had a stroke and is still in the hospital trying to recover from it. He has encountered a few bumps along the way but we are hoping he will be able to get back to his normal self again.
I will try to keep up with how we are doing more often. I hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

The Carey's said...

sorry to hear about grandpa...hope he gets better soon. keep us posted

Ingham's said...

The boys do look a lot a like. How cute. You should put a baby pic of Kevin up to see the comparison with him also. I hope you guys are doing well up there.


Grandpa is doing better now. Thank you. The shunt went really well. I have not seen him since it has been done but Kyle and I are going to see him tonight or tomorrow for sure. It is just going to take time to get him back up and running and he will have to be patient. Grandma has been staying with my parents and is doing better now that papa is doing well also. It was a little scary there for a while.