CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year for Valentines Day we were able to actually spend the day together since I am not working wierd hours and weekends anymore which is great. We slept in then went and had lunch with my parents and my aunt which was nice since we had not spent much time with my parents lately and we don't see my aunt very often at all. We then did some shopping and hung out at home for a while decideing what we wanted to do. After calling a ton of places to get a reservation we decided to go down to 23rd and have dinner and then walk around and check out the shops and I was able to take some pictures which I had wanted to do for a long time. We then went back home and around 8:30 we decided to go to a new hotel by the airport and stay the night. It was such a cool place. We had a few drinks at the bar,walked around the grounds at the hotel and were able to spend the night together, sleep in and have Sunday together as well. Later that afternoon I took a nap and then we went to dinner with Kyle's family and played cards and watched the All-Star game in which the west won. Yeah!!!

All in all it was a great weekend to be together. It made me realize how thankful I am for the time we have together and how much I love my husband. It will be a year and a half on the 19th so the weekend was also a celebration for that too. We may have some hard times once in a while but we have learned to grow stronger in our marriage from those. Kyle is such a wonderful husband and I could not ask for anyone better.

0 comments: