CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sick on Halloween

This year Halloween was not so fun for us. I was home sick for 3 days with a bad cough and stuffed head. I should be used to it by now since it happened to me every year around this time. The weekend before we had a great time at Trina's birthday party and Karen got to come to town for it so it was great especially since we had not seen her since our wedding. The weekend Karen was here, we went to the Barlow football game and stayed the night with my family and had a great time. It was weird waking up at their house though, but nice. I am still kind of stuffed up so this blog might be all mixed up.
The new jobs are going really well and we are both enjoying them more and more every day. We will keep updated with the new jobs and such as time goes on. Happy late Halloween!!

0 comments: