CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Go Blazers!!

These past couple months, Kyle and I have been dedicating ourselves to something new. The Blazers!!!! I have always been supportive of the team but this year is different. We have seen every game so far and two of those were ones we were able to see in person which were both wins! We have more games to go to and of course our 2nd annual (a new tradition) to go to the Christmas day game. I got my Brandon Roy jersey this weekend and wore it to the game on Saturday which they won of course. We are very excited and are very happy that since we get off early from our new jobs, we are able to watch the games at home or go to them at the Rose Garden. I will post some pictures as soon as I can of our new attire and a couple games we went to.

1 comments:

The Smeads said...

That's so fun! I am glad you guys are able to go. It's so fun to be able to do things together as a couple!